14766Re: Kick stand foot replacement?

  • MikeW
    Aug 3 8:12 AM
      It's worth a try anyway. I was looking at the one I have here and the round on one part and squared off on the other looks identical to what I have here and for $3.98 shipped it might be worth a try. If you prefer ebay, they have it there for $3.99 shipped as well. Let us know how it works out.

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Brian Livelsberger <livelsbe@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, Mike -- looks pretty familiar, and the price beats a kickback for
      > the time being. :) Brian.
      >

      > On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 10:30 AM, MikeW <bayou_ratt_283@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Maybe this is what you're looking for:
      > >

      > > http://www.treefortbikes.com/product/333222353472/345/Greenfield-KSRF-Kickstand.html
      > >

      > > --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Brian Livelsberger <livelsbe@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi all,
      > > >
      > > > So I lost the foot from my stock kick stand the other day and I really
      > > miss
      > > > the few extra mm of width and height it gave me. Anybody have a
      > > replacement
      > > > they've gotten that has worked particularly well?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,
      > > > Brian, DCish

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic