14718Re: [rootsradicals] Sun Atlas

  • Evan Lewis
    Jun 13, 2013
      Doh! Jumped the gun on that one. You're looking for the folding wideloader rather than the folding Xtracycle. Can't help on the folding wideloader. My apologies.

      On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Evan Lewis <evanlewis1@...> wrote:
      The folding X is made by Tern. It's cool - they have one at Zen Bikes 'round the corner from me in NYC. Not that I am giving up my BD any time soon.

      Evan

      Sent from my mobile device - please excuse any thumbos.

      On Jun 13, 2013, at 10:09 AM, David Dannenberg <ddannenberg@...> wrote:

      Two unrelated questions for the group:

      1. In a recent post someone mentioned that X has a folding wideloader. I couldn't find it on their website. Does it exist? I have seen the lovely home-built one on line.

      2. Anyone out there who has experience with or qualified opinions about the Sun Atlas cargo bike? A friend is looking to getting a longtail--probably a BD--but the price on the Sun Atlas has him thinking. Comparisons to the BD and Mundo would be most helpful.

      Thanks.

      David Dannenberg

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic