14674Step-thru frame on a freerad

  • Sam Knight
    May 12, 2013
      Hi folks, I'm wondering if anyone can comment on how well a stepthrough frame works as the base for a freeradical?  I'm specifically looking at the 2010 Fuji crosstown 1.0 that Nashbar has on sale as a frame swap for the trusty AL cruiser frame my xtra is based on now.  My main concern is that it would be like riding a wet spaghetti noodle when loaded up.  But I'm thinking the convenience of a total step through would be nice when mounting with my kid in the yepp mini up front or the maxi on the rear.  Thanks for your thoughts.

      -Sam
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic