14671Re: [rootsradicals] Re: I finally rebuilt my Xtracycle

  • Brian Livelsberger
    Apr 18, 2013

      Yeah, that's my old one... great to see it getting used!

      On Apr 18, 2013 6:34 PM, "kiltie_celt" <matthew-campbell@...> wrote:

      Brian,
      I believe that is your (former) flight deck on the Franken-Radish. At least I think it was you I bought it from.

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Brian Livelsberger <livelsbe@...> wrote:

      > Mmmmmm, nice! :)
      > On Apr 14, 2013 8:08 PM, "kiltie_celt" <matthew-campbell@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > As some of you know, I didn't like how my last Xtracycle conversion went
      > > so I built everything up anew using the front half of a Radish frame I got
      > > from the guys at Xtracycle. I've detailed the build in another blog post
      > > here:
      > >

      > > http://velocelt.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-first-xtracycle-was-fun-but-flawed.html
      > >
      > > I hope you all enjoy it. So far this bike is a blast to ride. A lot more
      > > fun than the 1.0 version, that's for sure!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic