14651Re: [rootsradicals] plans for kid seat and a few more questions [6 Attachments]

  • Steve Fuller
    Apr 6, 2013

      On Apr 4, 2013, at 12:22 AM, Sean Mackin <gear.head@...> wrote:

      Brian,

        Sorry for the delay. Attached is some assorted pictures with the pegs up and down as well as the stoker stem set up and seat. I put her old foot rest in place for you to get an idea what she used before her feet reached the pegs. The strap is a generic one from REI. They sell them in a wide variety of sizes and configuration. This one is about 3' long with a quick release buckle. She rarely wears it now.

      Thanks,
      Sean

      --- On Fri, 3/29/13, Brian Livelsberger <livelsbe@...> wrote:

      Sean,

      Where did you source those foot rests from? I wouldn't mind having a set for the occasional adult passenger on mine.

      Steve
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic