14647Re: [rootsradicals] plans for kid seat and a few more questions

  • Brian Livelsberger
    Mar 29, 2013
      Planet fenders working well for me too.

      Sean, I like you foot peg ideas, I'd love to see pics of your kid setup, I don't have any strap currently for my 5yo and am curious what you've done.

      Brian.

      On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Sean Mackin <gear.head@...> wrote:

      If you want to email me I have an extra set of planet bike fenders. They work great for me. They are quiet and solid.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 27, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Don Thompson <donthompsonjr@...> wrote:

      Hi Radicals,

      I'm continuing to upgrade my cargo bike, and am wondering some could offer a few suggestions.

      1)  Does anyone have plans for a child seat of any sort or a recommendation for something to strap a 3+ year old in to? I have a hooptie ordered, but since my guy isn't 4 for a while, I think having something for him to sit in would be good (and don't want to order a hooptie and the pea pod, a little too pricey).  I figure the hooptie will last for a lot longer.

      2)  I have Big Apple tires, size 2.35, and they're great!  What PSI do others recommend riding on?

      3)  Does anyone have a favorite rear fender they like?

      Thanks,

      DT

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic