14646Re: [rootsradicals] plans for kid seat and a few more questions
- Mar 28, 2013If you want to email me I have an extra set of planet bike fenders. They work great for me. They are quiet and solid.S
Sent from my iPad
On Mar 27, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Don Thompson <donthompsonjr@...> wrote:
I'm continuing to upgrade my cargo bike, and am wondering some could offer a few suggestions.
1) Does anyone have plans for a child seat of any sort or a recommendation for something to strap a 3+ year old in to? I have a hooptie ordered, but since my guy isn't 4 for a while, I think having something for him to sit in would be good (and don't want to order a hooptie and the pea pod, a little too pricey). I figure the hooptie will last for a lot longer.
2) I have Big Apple tires, size 2.35, and they're great! What PSI do others recommend riding on?
3) Does anyone have a favorite rear fender they like?
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>