14642plans for kid seat and a few more questions

  • Don Thompson
    Mar 27 8:29 PM
      Hi Radicals,

      I'm continuing to upgrade my cargo bike, and am wondering some could offer a few suggestions.

      1)  Does anyone have plans for a child seat of any sort or a recommendation for something to strap a 3+ year old in to? I have a hooptie ordered, but since my guy isn't 4 for a while, I think having something for him to sit in would be good (and don't want to order a hooptie and the pea pod, a little too pricey).  I figure the hooptie will last for a lot longer.

      2)  I have Big Apple tires, size 2.35, and they're great!  What PSI do others recommend riding on?

      3)  Does anyone have a favorite rear fender they like?

      Thanks,

      DT
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic