14638Re: [rootsradicals] WTB: Big Dummy

  • kest918
    Mar 27, 2013
      I also have a Trek 950 painted to match I would sell. I've got a box full of parts to go with. This was a project I never got around to building up.

      On Mar 27, 2013, at 8:24 AM, kest918@... wrote:

      I've got a freerad I'm not using. No bags but all mounting hardware. And it's been painted black, professionally not rattle canned.

      On Mar 27, 2013, at 8:22 AM, David Dannenberg <ddannenberg@...> wrote:

      All,

      A friend of mine is in the market for a Big Dummy. Would be interested I think in complete bike or frame only. I think he might consider a Free radical with or without a bike to go with it. Please share your leads with me.

      Thanks.

      David Dannenberg

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic