14599Fenders

  • Sean Mackin
    Feb 2, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.7 MB
    A while back I posted some pictures of my new lighting set up and fenders. I have been very happy with the whole set up. In the process of my purchasing fervor I ended up with 2 sets of the fenders. Initially I thought they might be good for another project, but realize they will probably just end up bouncing around my shop for extended future. If anybody is interested I would be willing to make a deal on them. I think they were about $30 originally. The model is SFR-TRBK and they are actually for 700c wheels but I found they gave the best clearance for a Dummy with Biggie tires on it (see pictures). Let me know if anybody is interested you can email me directly. By the way they are still new in original package with all the hardware.

    Thanks,
    Sean
  • Show all 6 messages in this topic