14598Re: Troubleshooting Build Issues

  • thirdraildesignlab
    Feb 1, 2013
      SO, I'm taking the bike into my LBS that helped with some of the final details on this build and the customization, this saturday, so assuming the bike frame hasn't deformed or cracked under the torsional stress, I should be back in action next week. When it comes to my kids I want a professional to review such things. It occurs to me that I never posted the build photos and notes from this project, so I will do so after this is fixed. Overall it's been an awesome bike, with compromises that were not unexpected.

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "thirdraildesignlab" wrote:

      > Hey gang
      > Two basic questions for Free Radical users that have ridden their builds for a long period of time... my build was completed last year but has about 75 miles on it total, so it's young overall.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic