14584Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Troubleshooting Build Issues

  • Pete B
    Jan 28, 2013
      For the FAP rotation, I stuck a thicker piece of scrap nylon carpet to the plate.
      That and a nylock with spring washer seemed to stop the problem.

      'The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community against his will, is to prevent harm to others. He cannot rightfully be compelled for his own good, or because, in the opinion of others, it would be wise, or even right. These are good reasons for persuading him, but not for compelling him.' : John Stuart Mill

      On 27 January 2013 14:38, Don Thompson <donthompsonjr@...> wrote:

      I've had that same issue with the long bolt, FAP moving.  I adjust VERY tight, but it still rotates counter clockwise after a week of riding.  It never loosens, but just moves.  Did you fix this problem on yours?

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic