14492Re: [rootsradicals] Carrying a ladder

  • thom chiaramonte
    Dec 10, 2012
      when I carry anything oblong or weighted on one side, I counter-balance the load with a weight in the opposing side's freeloader.

      On Dec 10, 2012, at 3:18 PM, "kest918" <kest918@...> wrote:

      What's the longest ladder that you guys have carried? Do any of you have any special tips or tricks? I have access to a 20' folding ladder aluminum. I have a set of wideloaders I can use but its just one ladder and it offsets my load enough that it makes the ride shaky. Thanks, Mike

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic