14477Re: [rootsradicals] What's your longest one day ride or longest trip overall?

  • Ben Rosenthal
    Dec 2, 2012
      I've done some centuries (miles) on my Xtracycle, but not loaded with gear. I think these were in 2005 and 2006 on the Hazon New York Jewish Environmental Bike Ride. I expect to be on it when I first ride cross-country (U.S.) one upcoming summer.

      On 1 Dec 2012, at 18:06, kiltie_celt <kiltie_celt@...> wrote:

      Title says it all. Has anyone ridden their Xtracycle on a Century, or taken a multi-day cycle tour with one?

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)