14472Re: What's your longest one day ride or longest trip overall?

  • Augustus Fleming
    Dec 2, 2012
      I rode 83 miles in one day. It was part of a long weekend. I rode 15 miles to a campground with around 60 pounds of gear. I hiked the next day. On the third day I rode in a local fundraiser, Tour de Farm. The route was 35 miles and I rode 24miles each to get there, and back, from the campground. Earlier in the summer I did a campground that is 30 miles away, but only hauled around 45 pounds. I rode my X in the Centurian event. I did the 25 mile loop. I had one other campground trip this past summer, however, that one involved a blown rim. But, that is a story for another day.

      Sent from my iPad
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic