      Von: phishead_g <gussesg@...>
      An: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
      Gesendet: 20:06 Dienstag, 20.November 2012
      Betreff: [rootsradicals] DIY infant carrier

      I have rode an x for years and absoultely love it! My wife and I just had a baby and I was woundering if anyone had made there own infant carrier. I was thinking of finding an old car seat and drilling holes in it to be able to mount it to the wooden board that comes with the free rad kit. Any thoughts/suggestions?

      Thanks, George

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic