14410Welcome me to the family!

  • kiltie_celt
    Nov 9, 2012
      I purchased my Xtracycle kit today along with two of the heavy duty cargo bars or whatever they're called - the ones that allow you to use pannier bags with clip-on mounts. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'll be making my own wooden deck and running boards. What I'll use for bags is still up in the air. I figure I can probably either make my own on the sewing machine, provided I can find some good stout waterproof nylon, or I can keep trawling ebay for cheapo panniers. I'll keep you folks posted as I build up the new longtail. Thanks again for the advice in my other post.