14392Re: Towing bikes with xtracycle

  • E_E_Thomas
    Oct 25 11:34 AM
      I've seen those setups too. But the ones I've seen only accommodate one bike. I'd like to be able to have a bike on either side, as I have two kids. That's why the yuba mundo approach had appeal -- it's a modified running board, so that you can slot the front tire of the towed bike into the running board. It seems like you should be able to do one on each side, and I think it would impinge less on cargo space than strapping the front wheels into the freeloader. And hopefully have less friction on the freeloaders.

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, bruno.verachten@... wrote:
      > I have seen lots of pictures of fork holders attached to xtra rear, with the front wheel in a FreeLoader.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic