14384Re: Big Dummy BB recommendation?

  • David Dannenberg
    Oct 24, 2012
      Thanks all for the advice. I am likely to lean toward the Chris King in that I would rather spend once and have little to deal with later and good serviceability. Will talk with some local folks as well.

      As to idlers, have thought about them, in conjunction with an eccentric BB so I can eliminate my tensioner and still use the Kickback. On reflection though, I am not sure that the idlers would be less cumbersome and attract much less dirt than the tensioner and I wonder how much I'd scrape my leg against the higher change and get filthy.

      Further thoughts appreciated.

      David Dannenberg
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic