14364Re: Newbie 1st post: Think the EdgeRunner will be a game changer for

  • soappedaler
    Oct 17, 2012
      I have an eZee front motor on my dummy, have had it about a year and a half and love it. One reason I like the front motor is that I carry heavy loads having the motor on the front balances the weight. The local bike store has a couple of bikes that are bionx electric and last time I brought the dummy in for service they lent me one to get home. It's a whole different thing to have a throttle verses the bionx that senses changes in your pedaling. When I needed power to cross a street, we don't have a lot of hill here, I know it's there.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic