14360Re: Newbie 1st post: Think the EdgeRunner will be a game changer for my family
- Oct 15, 20121. Yes. They are working on an IGH option: https://getsatisfaction.com/xtracycle/topics/novara_gotham_bike_compatible_with_free_radical
2. No. This is an issue for Gates to sort out. They do not make a belt long enough.
3. You could. How much modification would be required is a bigger question.
4. Not sure.
5. If the pictures on the Xtracycle website are any indicator, yes.
6. Hills, loads carried, and riding style make this a tough one to answer, so I am not going to. I also have no idea.
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "katsujinkenliu" <katsujinken@...> wrote:
> 1. Will the EdgeRunner come in both e-assist AND IGH (Rohloff? Alfine?)
> 2. Might there ever be a belt drive option without having to cut the frame and void the warranty?
> 3. Will we be able to run lights off the battery?
> 4. Pretty sure the system will be pedelec, right?
> 5. Will there be braze ons for a frame-mount front rack, front fender, and/or rear frame lock?
> 6. 910 watts!!! What's the expected average range?
> Thanks very much for your time. This looks like a great community, in every sense of the word.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>