14342Re: hauling the bike on road trips

  • Rich W
    Aug 11 9:50 AM
      Beatnik;

      No need to repeat posting a message if it does not appear immediately. As a new member your first posts are moderated and will not appear until approved by a moderator. Also occasionally Yahoo has problems, usually caused by web attackers, that can cause delays in posts appearing. The worst case of this type delay I have seen was as long as 4 days!

      Rich Wood

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "beatnik_glory" <beatnik_glory@...> wrote:

      > I second the RockyMounts. I have used the RockyMounts Tandem mount on my Yakima rack. Works perfect for an xtracycle and is disk brake compatible. Great value, excellent product, small business in Colorado USA.
      >
      > Beatnik
      >

      > --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Kreps <andrew.kreps@> wrote:
      >
      > > I have the 3-year old version of one of these. It's bombproof, in my
      > > experience and a lot less expensive than the alternatives.
      > > http://www.rockymounts.com/bike_racks_tandem_recumbent_s/167.htm

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic