14337Re: [rootsradicals] hauling the bike on road trips

  • thom chiaramonte
    Aug 10, 2012
      I have a MINI Clubman. I ended up being a tandem bike rack from a mfr. called Hollywood Racks. It's like the familiar tray-type hitch mount rack system you'll see at Performance or by major vendors, but much longer maximum wheel base. $250US +/-

      On Aug 10, 2012, at 12:40 PM, "maestra_mela" <maestra_mela@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      I recently added a Free Radical to my Specialized Globe and love it for local hauling of toddler, groceries etc. I am trying to figure out how to haul the bicycle on road trips? I have a Subaru Impreza...any rack suggestions? Do I need a truck to haul my bike-truck?

      Thanks!
      Melanie

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic