      From: Steve Fuller <sfuller@...>
      Sender: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:19:21 -0500
      To: <rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Fender Options

      I used the Planet Bike Cascadia 29er fenders on my Hookworm shod Big Dummy.

      On Jul 30, 2012 3:02 PM, "David Backeberg" <dbackeberg@...> wrote:

      I'm running the pretty metal fenders from Velo Orange, sadly listed as
      out-of-stock right now:

      http://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/accessories/fenders/fender-sets/vo-fenders-stainless-60mm-26-atb.html

      I'm running the stock 2011 Big Dummy 26x2.1 Continentals, and I
      happily paid my LBS to get it all set up properly. I'll have to put up
      some pictures.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic