14320Fender Options

  • jedwin2012
    Jul 30, 2012
      Putting the final touches on my Trek/Xtracycle build and went with the Schwalbe Big Apple 26x2.35 tires. Now I'm hoping to get fenders that will fit and the largest seem to be the SKS P65 Black Fenders 26"/65mm which claim to fit between 1.75/2.25. Has anyone tried these on the 2.35 big apples? How about Planet Bike Cascadia 26'' ATB Fenders 60mm? I'm new to the world of fenders and not sure how much play and wiggle room I have.

      Any comments or suggestions (maybe just run fender free) would be greatly appreciated.

      jed
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic