14283Re: Base bike differences

  • Andrew
    Jun 23, 2012
      Thanks for all the helpful responses.

      I think my way forward is to carry on with my current set up and see how often the flex is an issue for me. If it's fairly often I'll probably go with a Yuba frameset.

      In the meantime I think I'll add a used childback tandem to the stable. It's pretty hilly round here and going any distance I'll be glad of the extra help.

      As an aside I was really pleased to discover today that the old 2 child trailer languishing in the shed has a hitch that easily connects to the XC. Great combination for the recycling centre run.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic