    From: Julian Anthony <julian3anthony@...>
    Sender: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:25:33 -0400
    To: <rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com>
    ReplyTo: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: [rootsradicals] Re: Base bike differences

    mid-90s Gary Fisher mountain bike feels fine with no load, 50# bag of dog food at average speed feels noodley.  125# passenger doesn't feel as noodley probably as I'm not going as fast.

    I test rode a 2008 Big Dummy this weekend and while I am tempted to upgrade as it is rock solid, it doesn't quite have the charm of a retrofitted Xtracycle.  JMO
  • Show all 22 messages in this topic

»
«