14242Re: Electric Assist Big Dummy

  • soappedaler
    Jun 8, 2012
    I electrified my dummy about a year ago. Love it! Here's a picture of my bike, you can see the battery mounted behind the seat, There's a piece of gray foam between the battery and the metal on the frame. It's strapped on with a black strap, that's what the mechanic did , I put duck around the upper part just because I love duck tape. This has stayed in place with no problem, stayed put through a crash that dislodged the cycle analyst. My e-kit has a motor controller which the mechanic mounted in one of the water bottle cages, you can see it in the photo.
  • Show all 9 messages in this topic