14200Re: Big Dummy build

  • David Backeberg
    May 15, 2012
      I bought my 2011 Big Dummy as the complete kit, and had the local bike
      shop put it together. If I was starting over with what I know now, I
      would have wanted a generator hub in the front to power headlights and
      tail lights.

      If you are in Budapest and using this through the winter and rain, I
      would really recommend a generator hub and good reliable lights.
      That's the biggest thing missing from my Dummy. Everything else has
      been great, no problems. Just needed to adjust the brakes and
      derailours when the cables stretched a bit. I've got about 1000 miles
      on it now.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic