14169Re: Fwd: On Pay it Forward day, someone paid my bike forward.

  • rwieneke@swbell.net
    Apr 28, 2012
      Philip

      I'm sorry to hear your friends bike was stolen. I carry a Bully Locks 5ft 6in CHAIN P/N13-2231. It used to be called the New York City Motorcycle Chain. It is bolt cutter proof and saw proof. It would have to be cut with a torch. The pad lock is a Master Lock Pro Series 6127, it is case hardened also and "Bump Key" proof. I hate thieves, their hands should be chopped off.

      Robert

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Philip X. Diaz" <pxdiaz@...> wrote:

      > Forwarding for my friend Jas. Her ebike was stolen on Thursday in San
      > Francisco. :-/
      >
      > I know the chances of finding it are slim, but you never know.
      >
      > Philip

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic