14054iBert

  • Ed Wong
    Mar 9, 2012
      Ive used an iBert up front and a rack seat out back on a single speed bike (non xtra cycle)
      This was used for a year or so until the littler one outgrew the iBert.

      He LOVED the iBert - "wind in face/great view" feature.
      He could also reach over and ring the bell on the bar.

      I got a Yuba once they outgrew the iBer and then could "hang on" via the loop handles.
      They LOVE going on "bike adventure"
      We live in Philly so there are plenty of Musuems, Parks, things to do withing a 3-5 mile loop.