13977Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Tires for Big Dummy

  • Pete Beers
    Feb 8, 2012
      I got my Marathon Extremes from a local shop.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 8, 2012, at 2:07 AM, Edward Hensley <edwardhensley@...> wrote:

      The Marathon Extremes sound great, and I need new ones for BD, but I find them only at UK sites. Any in the US?

      Ed Hensley
      Grass Valley CA USA

      On Feb 7, 2012, at 11:07 AM, Pete Beers wrote:

      > My personal favorites are the Schwalbe Marathon Extreme 26x2.25. They roll relatively smoothly. They've got lots of tread for gravel. They have THOUSANDS of multi-surface miles on them and they're still going strong. I can't believe how durable they've been. Since installing them I've had 0 flats. None. Zilch. Bupkis.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic