13807Re: Al and suspension

  • Dr. Michael Polsinelli
    Nov 20, 2011
      I have an aluminum frame with front suspension. The front suspension is
      not ideal but it works. I can haul heavy loads. I dialed out as much
      play in the fork as possible (it is still too much). If I can find a
      proper fork (1" threaded steerer) , I'll upgrade, but otherwise, I'm
      going to ride the frame into the ground before I replace it. I even have
      a chromoly rigid mtb that can be switched out, but it would take too
      much work and my current set up is too comfortable to mess with.

      Michael
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic