13772Prius

  • rkt88edmo
    Oct 28, 2011

      My main concerns with the prius would be what types of hitches are available and clearance from the ground.  The swing out feature of the yakima swing daddy means the rack itself must be very heavy duty and requires a 2"hitch. Not sure of 2" hitches are available for the prius.  Also if the hitch is really low to the ground you will be hitting the dummy's rear tube exiting driveways. The make height extensions or adapters but it may overload the hitch.  My only other piece of advice is to watch out for the handlebars when you put the bike on the rack vertically, I've been knocked in the head/face many times.

      Good luck.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic