    Sep 19, 2011
      On a free rad if I didn't mention...

      ~marko

      On Sep 19, 2011, at 21:24, "Rich W" <astronut1001@...> wrote:

      On what bike?

      Disk rotor size required is typically dependent on the caliper mount/adapter that is used to install the disc caliper on the fork. I have read of Big Dummys using front calipers from 160mm to the 203mm size depending on the parts used to install the disc brake calipers.

      A quick measurement from the center of the wheel axle line to the top of the slot in the caliper should give you the maximum rotor radius then multiply x2 to get the diameter you need.

      Rich Wood

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Mark Brenner <raymarko@...> wrote:

      > What's the correct size? 160 mm is to small...
      >
      > ~marko

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic