13505Re: Step through longbike?

  • sh8knj8kster
    Jul 12, 2011
      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Cara Lin Bridgman <shokulan@...> wrote:

      > Somewhere on this list, another woman posted about outfitting her big
      > dummy with smaller wheels because she was so short. I don't think she
      > bothered with shorter cranks. She posted links to pictures. Sorry, but
      > I can't remember when or key words.
      >
      > Frankly, pedal strike when cornering is an over-rated problem. It's
      > definitely easy to learn to adjust pedals for sharp turns. I find I do
      > it automatically.
      >
      > CL

      ~~~Cara, I think you're talking about Sue Brown...here's her big dummy blog http://xtrasue.com/category/thebd/

      Best,

      Jake
      Reddick Fla.
      He was a very cautious man who never romped and played
      He never smoked, He never drank, Nor ever kissed a maid
      And when he up and passed away his insurance was denied...
      For since he hadn't ever lived, they claimed he never died

      http://www.shakinjake.blogspot.com/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/26137108@N04