13484Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Step through longbike?

    Jul 4, 2011
      On 2011-07-04, at 11:33 AM, soappedaler wrote:

      > I'm 5' 3" and had a problem getting on and off my fully loaded Dummy until I got the rolling jackass kickstand. It was hard to press the buy now button because of the price but now wish I had done it sooner. What I really like about it is the handlebar deployment, you can put the kickstand down before you swing your leg over. It's so stable I can sit on the back of my bike. With kids on the back a double kickstand will make your life easier loading and unloading them too.

      What's the chain clearance like on the Rolling Jackass? One "issue" I've had with the kickback, has been a rubbing chain, if my front chainring was too small, or my tensioner/chain-length was not adjusted just-so.

      And "wish I had done it sooner" seems like the story of my life, sometimes. Certainly true for bikes.