13436Sun Atlas Cargo Bike

  • jtrops
    Jun 6, 2011
      Has anyone on the list seen one of these bikes in person? Quite a few of my friends are interested after seeing how handy my Big Dummy has been over the past year. I have a couple of friends moving towards the Freeradical, but at least one other has serious interest in the Sun.

      If anyone has seen one of these what was the impression you got regarding quality, or anything else?

      It would be a special order to the local bike shop, and so before the order goes in it would be nice to get some idea about how the bike is aside from Interbike reviews.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic