13384Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Thoughts on way to go with 700c FreeRadical

  • Andrew Kreps
    May 10 3:11 PM
      On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:30 PM, shrew13 <shrew13@...> wrote:
      > But for occasional use, I'd have a hard time justifying the extra $600 or so - basing that on a new Dummy @ $950
      > versus a used Cross Check at somewhere in the $350 range, possibly less if I get one that's been a little move "loved".
      > The cost can't stop me from checking out the galleries online, though!

      You have to remember, the Big Dummy frame includes the price of the
      Free Radical frame, which is about $239 these days. And the Big Dummy
      is, quite simply, bombproof. I've been trying to kill mine for over
      two years now. I've burned up a cross country wheel, but everything
      else is taut and responsive.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic