13239Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Xtracycle, nuvinci, kickback, and chain routing

  • Andrew Kreps
    Mar 31, 2011
      On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 8:13 AM, jeff_sss <jsnavely@...> wrote:
      > Once I realized how much I hated the Nuvinci I quit trying to make it work. The plan was to rebuild it with either a Rohloff or derailleur. My wife had a bad wreck though and knee surgery so it's been put off for a year. It's about time to start work again.

      Out of curiosity, could you write a little bit about why you don't
      like the NuVinci? The next time I rebuild my rear wheel, I've thought
      about going that route.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic