12293Re: PeaPod LT

  • speedub_nate
    Aug 1, 2010
      I went with \Ooption 'C' and selected a $45 Cosco car seat from Target that lacks the footrests and crossbar, but mounts to a plywood deck which in turn mounts to my Xtra's EcoDeck.

      The BoBike requires a little bending of the wire-mounted footrests to clear the deck; the Peapod wasn't available at the time I was looking but the wide molded footrests looked like they'd interfere with the bags and wideloaders.

      Of course, a trip to the hardware store, a bit of precision drilling and some light woodworking is required to make Option 'C' work for you.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic