11918Re: Longtail standards vs totalitarian regimes

  • Rich
    Jun 21, 2010
      Just looking at the Yuba web site they now have a Mundo version with a front wheel hub electric motor available. Eight shown as in stock. I do not think that I have seen that option mentioned here.

      http://yubaride.com/yubashop/28-e-mundo.html

      Rich Wood