11647Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Building up fitness to use an Xtracycle for passengering

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    May 2, 2010
      It's almost not too strong to say the electric motor has saved my
      marriage. Pre-motor, I arrived home so hot and cranky with heat
      exhaustion that we had 'walk-in-the-door' fights. Now I have the motor,
      those sorts of fights are more rare.

      CL
      who has to climb about 250 meters to get home.

      Catherine wrote:
      > I am also seriously considering an electric motor for help up hills. My husband has shown me some available in Australia.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic