11641Peapods and Oil spills

  • poppamando
    May 1 3:00 PM
      Thinking about getting the Peapod LT, thinking about the BP oil spill in the Gulf, apologies to the Beatles...

      Asked my girl what she wanted to be. She said Daddy, can't you see? I wanna be healthy, have planet that's clean, But you can do something in between...

      Daddy you can ride a bike. Pedal power's what I like. Daddy you can ride a bike, and we can be car free. Ding ding a ling ling, yeah!

      Told my girl that my prospects were good
      she said Daddy, it's understood.
      A clean environment is more than just fine,
      It gives me a chance to live a long time.

      Daddy you can ride a bike. Pedal power's what I like. Daddy you can ride a bike, and we can be car free. Ding ding a ling ling, yeah!

      I told my girl I can start right away
      When she said listen Dad I got something to say
      Just one less car is a fantastic start,
      and lets get our friends to take on their part.

      Friends you can ride a bike. Bad balance? You can get a trike. Friends you can ride a bike, and we can be Oil free. Ding ding a ling ling, yeah!

      Think I'll start back to my old Bike When You Can blog:
      http://bikewhenyoucan.blogspot.com/