      From: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com [mailto:rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of brian pink
      Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 7:52 PM
      To: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [rootsradicals] intro & Q re: hauling bigger kid and his bike

      I have to concur with this. Ride your route with some weight. I
      have some killer hills, and I ride an old Gary Fisher +
      FreeRadical + Burley D'Lite. They suck for sure, but what
      matters to you? For me, the car-free nursery school trips mean a
      lot, so is the ride an ideal one? No. But I get there, and it
      could be worse. For all these questions about "is it doable?" I
      think the answer, as Derek said, is "Yes." But you might have to
      really want it. If you do, the Xtracycle is a freakin gem.

      - brian

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic