11131Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Which kiddie seats fit over the 8" wide EcoDeck?

  • Rick Pickett
    Mar 3, 2010
      Many early Xtracycle moms and dads used car seats + HD cam straps to secure their little ones to their longtail. You're in good, if old, hands. ;)

      "Truly, the bicycle is the most influential piece of product design ever."  – Hugh Pearman

      pixel pusher rick@...
      888.537-1401 x709 | xtracycle.com

      On Mar 3, 2010, at 3:17 PM, speedub_nate wrote:

      Screw it -- literally.

      A little frustrated and tired of looking at the lack of selection at local shops, I've taken a slight detour.

      I found a $45 car seat that I believe I can mount to a plywood base, then strap to my Xtra deck.

      Bonus #1 - it's cheap, but better built than everything I've looked at so far.

      Bonus #2 - it matches my bike.

      Bonus #3 - the brand is Cosco, owned by Dorel, who also owns Cannondale, so it'll probably crack randomly in its first year of use. :@

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic