11126Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Which kiddie seats fit over the 8" wide EcoDeck?

  • Dave Lloyd
    Mar 3, 2010
      I had looked at the instructions, but it's not entirely clear from the pictograms how it could be adapted for Xtracycle usage.  I was hoping to find someone who had actually performed the surgery and gave it a yay or nay.

      --dlloyd

      On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 12:49, speedub_nate <speedub.nate@...> wrote:

      I visited Ocean Cycles yesterday and the Junior was the first thing they recommended to me. I didn't see it set up in person, but was told it's a quick 'n clean install.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic