11119Re: Which kiddie seats fit over the 8" wide EcoDeck?

  • andycotgreave
    Mar 3, 2010

      > How high off the deck does it sit? It has no problem straddling the width of the deck? I'm all for keeping weight low, and don't like the redundancy of having to add yet more brackets and stuff on which to mount to the seat.

      It's about 4 inches off the deck and there are no problems straddling the width. It couldn't be any narrower, and if you remove the seat, the legs do scuff against the side of the racks. But it's no big deal - it fits, and it doesn't restrict the amount of luggage one could carry.

      Andy
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic