11117Re: Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tires?

  • Rich
    Mar 3, 2010
      Joel;

      Comprende. I did not note the Oz location. I bet shipping costs from the USA would be ridiculous too. No chance of having the distributor include a pair as a special order in his next shipment from Schwalbe? Seeing as how most Schwalbe tires are now made in Asia shipment to you would be closer than to me I suspect.

      Rich Wood

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, joel <joel@...> wrote:

      > Hi Rich;
      >
      > The Australian wholesaler doesn't bring them in to the country and I
      > can't justify the fuel used to fly in a consumable bike part.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Joel
      >
      > On Tue, 2010-03-02 at 22:21 +0000, Rich wrote:
      > >
      > > Joel;
      > >
      > > The Marathon Plus Tour is available in 50-559 and is available from
      > > Wallingford Bicycle Parts.
      > >
      > > http://www.wallbike.com/tires.html
      > >
      > > Rich Wood
      > >

      > > --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, joel <joel@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Rich;
      > > >
      > > > They Big apple rolls a lot better then the marathon+, the marathon+
      > > also
      > > > suffers badly from sidewall wear and cracking if you're not careful
      > > > about keeping the pressure high.
      > > >
      > > > That said if I could buy one in 50-559 I would run them. have a look
      > > at
      > > > what a co-worker of mine did it his
      > > >
      > > > <http://moz.net.nz/?p=74>
      > > >
      > > > Cheers