11103Re: Which kiddie seats fit over the 8" wide EcoDeck?

  • rkt88edmo
    Mar 2, 2010
      I've been collecting pics and making notes on the use of existing
      seats and custom made seats out there for riding two kids on the xtra.
      Here is what I've been seeing. Most of the custom seats are using a
      cut away deck that allows the legs to be as close the the V-rack as
      possible. Right now I think my approach is going to be to take the
      stock wood deck and cut it where I want the seat to be (and possibly
      needing to notch the leg portion of the seat itself) or create a
      custom deck and using my existing weeride seat and trying to come up
      with a very inexpensive (used craigslist freecycle) seat for the
      second seat.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic